hTHE GALAXY S9 is just a month away from becoming official, with Samsung confirming that its 2018 flagship will see a launch at MWC in February.
It’s unlikely the impending unveiling will have many surprises in store, though, as we already know a hell of a lot about the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus, courtesy of the online rumour mill.
We’ve rounded up everything we know about the handset so far below.
- 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos 9810 (UK)
- 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM / 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
- Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
- Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
- USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stereo speakers
- Wireless charging support
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Built-in FM radio
- Updated DeX docking station
- Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, and Coral Blue, Lilac Purple variants
Samsung has confirmed that the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will launch on 25 February at MWC.